1. 3 sentences about yourself that you wouldn’t post on LinkedIn?
I took a lot of what I learned in the US military and applied to running the organizations that I am a part of. Most of this contributes to my work ethic and what I expect from current and future employees. A focus on health-first with an emphasis on exercise and supplements helps me cope with the day-to-day stresses of running a startup.
2. What will you be speaking about at East Meets West 2017 and where do you think that conversation will be going over the next 4 Trump-years?
I will be speaking about esports and gambling at the event. Trump MAY be a positive candidate for promoting online gaming, and I am hoping he follows through with his promise to simplify the tax brackets and structure.
3. In your opinion, what is the next major thing to change the world: VR/AR, AI, TransportTech (Hyperloop/Self-driving cars etc) or something else?
AI along with everything else listed will be the driving force for change in the new world. Hopefully this contributes to a peaceful and prosperous future.
4. Choose one and why: Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk for president on November 3, 2020?
Elon Musk because he will willing to take risks in areas that will lead to better tomorrow.
5. Stranded on Kahoolawe with only 1 gadget that will work indefinitely – what is your gadget of choice?
My smartphone (currently Google Pixel). I’m naturally curious and am spoiled with having the internet at my fingertips.